The latest ramblings
I was in my favourite clubroom today when Zhimin asked me to go read Cherie's blog. Let me quote from there. 'i guess being a referee is just hard but please look at the others like bingde, junyue who make calls and consistent calls. if they say you are travelling they catch for everything. if they say cannot jump off the chair to catch ball, they enforce that. they even know that the one arm rule is not possible near the captain.'
Just feeling very touched because I think I really did not do as well as a referee as I thought I should have. In fact, if you ask me, I think Bingde was the man handling the matches I was partnering him with.
Sometimes, the more I know people, the more I am impressed with them. And to me, that is the case with Bingde and Zhimin. Bingde is going for first-class honours and to me, he is one of the few people in the club whom I will listen and give my respect. He is good at everything as can be seen from the way he referees the matches for Beach Fiesta and he also gives valuable advice that all of us will listen. He is definitely one man that Arts Club will miss when he is gone.
As for Zhimin, this is one person that I might have known too late because he has certainly helped me a lot, he is someone who has forked out his all for Beach Fiesta, for the club, he has certainly climbed mountains to be a successful R House IC and he has certainly helped to move such similar mountains away for me to be S House IC. I think you can only be grateful when an ex-House IC from another house helps you so much.
I also wanted to talk about that eventful night before Beach Fiesta...just learnt that 2 girls mentioned that they want to marry me....haha! Ego boosted!
Took this quiz thingy in facebook and here are the results:
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assessesothers. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
I think most of the things above are true except the one in bold. I think I always take too long to make a decision. I need time and lots of it. I also wouldnt mind fate giving me a hand since I am such an indecisive person. Belinda told me yesterday that I am lousy at reading signs from a girl and perhaps that is true. I always take too long to react. I have too much pride and deep down, I have a too much fear to take the next step forward and so I always procrastinate and before I know it, it is gone.
I think I am very weak mentally. I considered joining the MC at one time but when learnt that I had to go through ROP, I decided not to. During Beach Fiesta, I was also complaining until Ivan pointed out to me that others were going through the same thing and that they did not complain. I guess this is someting I have to work on for me to progress on spiritually.
Today, Alson was telling me that he was afraid that I would be torn between my house and the MC and that I would slowly drift away towards my house. I really hope not. Both are very important to me and I really hope to have the best of both worlds.
The future is awaiting and I can feel the burden, the expectations that weigh on me. I guess I cannot look backward anymore but can only continue to plow forward. At least, I can say at this moment that it is not suffering, but at least neutral if there is no enjoyment.
I just want to end this post with my favourite paragraph from an F4 song:
This song goes out to all the special people in my heart. And from that one person that matters the most, you know who you are. Dosen matter for now, dosen matter later, all I gotta do is make that call. Turn around, there you are. And so to you from the bottom of my heart, I want to say one thing. Thank you.
And of course not forgetting a song:
我的错-b.a.d
飞机已离开机场
你选择了前往你的方向
不再迷惘
忘了我们爱的过往
忘了我给你的伤
学会坚强
从前的我不懂你牺牲多大
为我失去朋友不讲
还放弃了所有梦想
觉得没怎样
不会将心比心去想
让你慢慢慢慢失去了希望
能不能够再给我机会好好的爱你
我会仔细的聆听
你对我说的一言一语
我会学会去控制脾气不让你伤心
对你好好的去珍惜
请你相信我的心还是爱你
我想再重来一次
回到过去弥补你的伤
没那种事
怎么做才能够停止
后悔竟伤你如此
不再放肆
为何总到失去才懂的难过
当你在我身边的时候
总是为我默默守候
都是为我的错
错过这难得的拥有
就让你爱我的心慢慢溜走
能不能够再给我机会好好的爱你
我会仔细的聆听
你对我说的一言一语
我会学会去控制脾气不让你伤心
对你好好的去珍惜
请你相信我的心还是爱你

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home