Food Hunt is over! Next up, Beach Fiesta!
There is so much to say. That I do not know where to begin.
As it is, Food Hunt is over. After having prepared for it since Dec, in one day, the whole event is over in the blink of an eye. I hope that the event has been a good one for the participants.
I do have some regrets over food hunt, I regretted that I did not bond my prgrammers during the whole process, I would say I was too work-centric. More could have been done about this area. This is something that I guess I have to learn, especially as a House IC for Arts Camp.
Talk about that, my god! I have finally fufilled a dream of mine that I had since I was a freshie, to be a House IC. However, it is still 3 months away from Arts Camp and I guess I should not count my chickens before they hatch. However, I just can't help feeling excited about it: leading my whole house to cheer, doing dumb stuff for the entertainment of everyone, bonding with my whole house and the other house ics, etc.
This week, right smack in the middle of the week, was my birthday. I cannot help but say that this was the best birthday ever, for more reasons than one. The memorable presents, the sudden birthday celebrations, the wishes on facebook. Thank you one and all.
I actually started writing this draft like yesterday but did not have the mood to finish it. As I am writing now, I am recovering from a slight illness of headache. Maybe it was the rain on Sat during Food Hunt, maybe it was the lack of sleep yesterday plus the constantly changing weather but whatever it is, I hope that I recover soon, it sucks to be sick.
I think I need a new hobby soon. Mahjong really is not as interesting for me as it used to be.
Now that Food Hunt is over, I suddenly seem to have a lot more free time than before. I guess it is time to get back to my life.
I think I do have some personal stuff and schoolwork to settle. However, I will also admit that I am a procrastinator. I take initiative for lots of things espcially work but when it comes to my own personal life, I tend to let it drag and it always confuses me, give me doubts and in the end, I never know what I really want. There are questions that I think I need to ask, to stand myself on clearer ground but I just let it go and days goes by and nothing is done.
Sometimes, all I want is just a clear cut answer, from myself. Which I myself is unable to provide. Maybe I need more time. More fate. More signs to show me what is the answer.
Please let me know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home