Expecto Patronum!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Latest update on my life

OMG! Almost 3 months since I last blogged!

A lot of things have happened between my last post and now. A lot of things to say and I do not know where to begin.

But I just want to mention that the Valentines' Carnival is finally over. It was great while it lasted. There will be special memories that I will keep in my heart forever.

Some quotes that I just want to mention at this time.

"You are alone and yet never lonely"

"Some people step up to be leaders because they must, not because they crave power"

"Do you not know that it is lonely being at the top"

"Let love come and find you, you do not have to go out and search for it"

海平面远方开始阴霾
悲伤要怎么平静纯白
我的脸上始终挟带
一抹浅浅的无奈
你用唇语说你要离开
那难过无声慢了下来
汹涌潮水你听明白
不是浪而是泪海
转身离开分手说不出来(你有话说不出来)
海鸟跟鱼相爱
只是一场意外
我们的爱(给的爱)
差异一直存在(回不来)
风中尘埃(等待)
竟累积成伤害
转身离开分手说不出来
蔚蓝的珊瑚海
错过瞬间苍白
当初彼此(你我都)
不够成熟坦白(不应该)
热情不再(你的)
笑容勉强不来
爱深埋珊瑚海

One more thing. I have had a dream since I was a freshie. When I was a blur year 1, I was clueless as how to work towards my dream. However, fate intervened and guided me on the right path. I have met with many obstacles along the way. Even now, I continue to plough on and hacking away at the obstacles that block me.

I have come so far. I do not wish to see it come to waste. I have given up a lot to work towards this dream. Sometimes, I wish I could turn back the time so that I do not waste the time when I was a year 1. At others, I know that the conditions would have been utterly different from now and that I would not have derived the same enjoyment.

That is one of my short-term dreams. I also have a long-term dream. I do not know when it came into being, it was so long ago. I know that I have to be patient to fufil this long-term dream but recently, I am tired of the latest twist that fate has thrown at me.

Nevertheless, I shall continue to walk on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home