I have finally managed to achieve a dream I have had ever since I was a freshie at Arts Camp 07. That was almost 2 years ago. I just hope that I do a good job. I have faced many obstacles to achieve my dream and I have braved all of them. A lot of expectations are weighing on me now and I shall do my best to live up to them.
I shall consider this dream to be truly over when Arts Camp 09 is over and I have done a good job. Otherwise, i shall consider it only a first small step towards achieving my dream.
I have really been so busy recently that the last time I played mahjong was actually weeks ago. OMG, I actaully cannot believe this.
It is less than 24 hours to my birthday. I just realised this.
My god. I am going to be 23 years old. Like what my best friend, Andrew says 23 and nothing to my name.
Not that it really bothers me actually. I believe what makes up a person's worth is not the material possessions but other things like character, doing what is right, etc. Although I do hope that I can free my parents of their financial burden of supporting me of course.
Looking back on my life, I realised I only have had one girlfriend my whole life. It was a mistake then because I was in secondary school and she and I did not really click but we got together but it was really weird so in the end we broke up. From then on, I told myself to make doubly sure before getting together with any girl because I did not want to make the same mistake again.
I still believe in true love but I just wonder whether it will really skip me. It seems to get harder and harder as one ages and I know that I am very picky and choosy but I hope my time comes. In fact, I think it will. Or according to my super accurate good friend, Xiaoling who managed to predict a lot of stuff that came true for my other friends.
I shall end off as usual with a song. This song is really damn up, the tune keeps running in my head.
青花瓷-周杰伦
素胚勾勒出青花笔锋浓转淡
瓶身描绘的牡丹一如你初妆
冉冉檀香透过窗心事我了然
宣纸上走笔至此搁一半
釉色渲染仕女图韵味被私藏
而你嫣然的一笑如含苞待放
你的美一缕飘散
去到我去不了的地方
天青色等烟雨
而我在等你
炊烟袅袅升起
隔江千万里
在瓶底书汉隶仿前朝的飘逸
就当我为遇见你伏笔
天青色等烟雨
而我在等你
月色被打捞起
晕开了结局
如传世的青花瓷自顾自美丽
你眼带笑意
色白花青的锦鲤跃然於碗底
临摹宋体落款时却惦记着你
你隐藏在窑烧里千年的秘密
极细腻犹如绣花针落地
帘外芭蕉惹骤雨
门环惹铜绿
而我路过那江南小镇惹了你
在泼墨山水画里
你从墨色深处被隐去

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home