Some things to ponder about
Now that food hunt is finally over, I suddenly seem to have a new found freedom I never had before.
It has given me a lot of time to think about the things I didn't have the time to ponder a few weeks before when my schedule was packed like mad and I did not even have enough sleep.
I really have too much to say, too much to wonder, too much to ask but I don't know how to begin.
Sometimes, I think fate has to intervene because I don't know what to do myself.
More Than Words-Westlife
Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words!
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me
Cause I al-ready know...
What would you do
If my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
If i turned those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you!
(It's more than words, it's more than what you say, it's the things you do, oh yeah. It's more than words, it's the things you say, oh yeah.)
Now that I've tried to
Talked to you
And made you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hands
And, touch me
Hold me close, don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me
Cause I al-ready know...
What would you do
If my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
If i turned those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you!
I typed this out from memory. Some parts might be wrong. Nevertheless, dedicated to the one who deserves it the most, the one who has stood by my side silently all this while. Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home