Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

我难过

I switched on my laptop just now and saw an offline message from my good friend.
After reading what she had to say, I felt the song below was appropriate.

那一年默默无言 只能选择离开
无邪的笑容已经 不再精彩
你害怕结局所以 拼命伤害
说是我挡住你的 美好未来
你坚决 不希望我等待
我便默默的让你走开
如今你 受了伤回来
叫我如何接受这安排
我难过的是
放弃你 放弃爱 放弃的梦被打碎
忍住悲哀
我以为 是成全
你却说你更不愉快
我难过的是
忘了你 忘了爱 尽全力忘记我们
真心相爱
也忘了 告诉你
失去的不能重来
那一年默默无言 只能选择离开
无邪的笑容已经 不再精彩
你害怕结局所以 拼命伤害
说是我挡住你的 美好未来
你坚决 不希望我等待
我便默默的让你走开
如今你 受了伤回来
叫我如何接受这安排
我难过的是
放弃你 放弃爱 放弃的梦被打碎
忍住悲哀
我以为 是成全
你却说你更不愉快
我难过的是
忘了你 忘了爱 尽全力忘记我们
真心相爱
也忘了 告诉你
失去的不能重来
喔~~~~~~~喔
我难过的是
放弃你 放弃爱 放弃的梦被打碎
忍住悲哀
我以为 是成全
你却说你更不愉快
我难过的是
忘了你 忘了爱 尽全力忘记我们
真心相爱
也忘了 告诉你
失去的不能重来
我难过的是
放弃你 放弃爱 放弃的梦被打碎
忍住悲哀
我以为 是成全
你却说你更不愉快
我难过的是
忘了你 忘了爱 尽全力忘记我们
真心相爱
也忘了 告诉你
失去的不能 重来

I always make the same mistakes, I realised. I have changed in many ways over the years but I have yet to change the most important thing that will make me happy.

Anyway, today I woke up and realised that I have put on weight. This was backed up with a reading on the weighing scale. Time to diet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home