Love
I think love is a very powerful thing. It is an emotion that can serve to brighten your day or make you feel like it is not worth living in this world.
Just want to use some song lyrics to help me elaborate on my points here.
The words in bold are like the points I totally agree with.
只要你一笑我就又都不介意
你对我任性我竟然还觉得荣幸
不在乎爱情会是自由的天敌
(Don't really understand this part fully but I guess it refers to the loss of freedom when you get attached. This has always been one part that I dread about going into a relationship but I guess when the love is strong enough, freedom can be forgone.)
根本已经为你失去我平常的冷静
虽然我还不擅长幸福这种东西
可是我真的很想
把所有你要的都放在你的手心
爱像地心引力无法抗拒
一寸一寸深深的被你吸引
心碎也没关系等待也都愿意
(Debatable about the first part. To be heart-broken and yet to feel nothing? Impossible, in my opinion. As for the waiting part, remains to be seen, I think.
人群之中我只能看见你
爱像地心引力没有空隙
一天一天不见你也在想你
我在你的眼里重新认识自己
在你面前原来微笑那么容易
我终于明白那些孤单的夜里
寂寞的表情是因为你还没靠近
原来我愿意为等一个人淋雨
是你唤醒了我自己都不懂的深情

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home