Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update on my life

Wow! I realised it has been almost 2 weeks since I last blogged. Been rather busy. I also did not have any inspiration nor urge to blog hence the long break from blogging.

Anyway, I suddenly found myself in the mood and so here I am.

An update on my life them. The exams are over. Good and bad, I guess. The good thing is I don't have to study anymore. The bad thing is I have to find stuff to occupy my time.

My original plan was to find many short-term jobs to earn some cash because I had quite a few things to do for these holidays. Besides, Euro 2008 is coming in June and I would be occupied.

However, the first day I had nothing to do, I realised what a suffering it was to do nothing. And so I have decided to get a job to last me for the three months instead. As to this, Yuan is helping me check it out. She's currently working at the company where her father works and she says there might be vacancies. I hope I get the job. Doing nothing is really terrible.

OK, moving back to the update of my life ever since the exams ended. We went to PS to eat after our last paper. We ate at pastamania. Talking about that reminds me of Nikki Yeo. She gave me a memeber card and told me to use it and said got discount. So fine, I used it. And guess what? There was indeed a 10% discount. However, after the discount had been used, she went to ask whether students had discount. And indeed there was. There was a 30% discount! And the cashier told me sorry, she couldn't give me the extra discount. I felt like murderin Nikki Yeo there and then.

After that, we went to the arcade. Had fun playing our usual basketball. And of course our dear friend Nikki Yeo wasted 7 bucks trying to get this dice with lights inside. I paired up with my favourite partner, Belinda to play the basketball. Rather fortunately, she did not scratch me this time.

After that I went Mei's home to play mahjong. This was the last time I saw my super duper good friend, June Teo Siying before she went Europe for a 13-day holiday. Today is Friday so I guess there is less than 1 week before she comes back. I miss you, good friend! Haha. As it is, I did not talk to her much while playing mahjong that day because the day before the last papers, I had slept at 2am. Super tired out but I managed to wikn around 5 bucks? Haha.

That was last Thursay. On Friday, I was at Ngee Ann City from Friday to Sunday involved in this fun fair thingy in conjunction with Vesak Day. It was for my old Sunday School and I spent the whole of the 3 days there. On Friday, we set up the place as the booths would open on Saturday morning. Actually, I was a bit tired out because I did not have much sleep those few days but I managed to get through it in the end.

On Monday, I went Grace's home to play mahjong. Grace was going to USA for Work and Travel and she would be away for 3 months until the start of the next semester. Therefore, this mahjong session was sort of like a farewell session for her. I always seemed to lose money when playing mahjong at her home but I guess that is not the important point. The point is the gathering before she left.

The next day, which was a Tuesday, we went to Nikki's condo to play basketball. I reached early and went to run the treadmill with Yuan. Originally, my plan was to eat Thai Pan before playing but Nikki said play first so we did. For the first game, my teammates were Junyi and Nikki. It was simply great playing with them. It fitted my purpose of slimming down due to immobile teammates. Haha! No lar. Just joking. Anyway, to sum up, playing basketball with the gang was really fun. And I got to exercise at the same time.

After that we went to bathe and went Nikki's home to eat. After eating, Nikki entertained us with her piano skills before we went to Parkway Parade.

Upon reaching PP, we went to the arcade. This was where the most eventful thing so far happened. I lost wallet. Idotically, it was the wallet that my JC class had given to me for my 21st birthday. Not to mention that it alone cost 100 bucks and all my cards were inside resulted in short in very bad luck for me. I had dropped but but apparently, the idiot who picked it up did not have the good sense to return it to me. Arsehole.

Anyway, I decided that I couldnt not spoil the day with the loss of my wallet. And so I said we could continue playing and so we went to play pool.

We rounded up the day by plannin to go Thai Pan to eat. However, it was closed by the time we got there and so we did not get to eat the nice food there. However, we went to another place further down to eat before we went home.

The next day which was a Wednesday, we went Adrian's home to watch Lord of the Rings 1 and 2. Nice show. I am like so eager to watch 3 now which I think is the nicest. It also turned out to be a pigging day because I had actually ate before I went then I went to buy dessert and steal Lizhen's and Belinda's fries. To add on to that, Adrian's mum bought KFC and more food for us at night.

The show was not bad even thought I think Lizhen is correct when she said some parts were a bit draggy and made people want to sleep. We ended the day with Adrian driving us back home. Although, there were some scares, I had total and absolute faith in the skills of my buddy (although I did went to check on my insurance policy). I realised listening to songs in the car was great because the sounds bounced off the interior of the car and we ended up singing in the car.

And now comes to yesterday which was a Thursday and exactly one week after the exams ended. This was the first day I had nothing to do at home and it got to me. It seriously did. I really can't have nothing to do one. And luckily, along came Yuan to the rescue and said she would check out her workplace for me. Anyway, I did play mahjong at night with the NTU people, both Lims. Yew would also have come if he did not have a sudden meeting at night.

Ok, and today is Friday. Later, I will be playing mahjong at her home. There might also be another session at my home tonight. See how then.

Before I end, here is the song and the inspiration that made me decide to blog:

歌: 让我照顾你
歌手五月天
专辑:神的孩子都在跳舞



坐在我身旁你的心伤
不懂 我也不想
但你的眼泪下在我心脏
回家的太阳红着眼框
心疼你的模样
影子的悲伤也变得更长

昨天谁让你受过伤
今天想要让你都遗忘


是你爱你让我变的更强
为你战斗永不投降
让我照顾你我要让雨停出太阳
我 超越我自己的想象
风雨刀枪能为你挡
让我照顾你
让你未来放在我肩上

新的冷笑话巧克力糖
开始为你收藏
最近连睡觉手机也在手上
幻想着未来满头白发
公园的长椅上
你也许会说一声谢谢我
如果这一生到尽头
换你的这句话很足够


是你爱你让我变的更强
为你战斗永不投降
让我照顾你
我要让雨停出太阳
我 超越我自己的想象
风雨刀枪能为你挡
让我照顾你
为你失去生命也辉煌



是你! 爱你让我变的更强
为你战斗永不投降
让我照顾你
我要让雨停出太...阳!
我超越我自己的想象
风雨刀枪能为你挡
让我照顾你
让你未来放在我肩上


That's it, people. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home