Expecto Patronum!

Monday, April 14, 2008

A post guaranteed to make you laugh!

Ok, maybe this post might not live up to its title but I'll try to live up to its billing.

This is episode one of the Comical Series Posts.

Situation 1: Surname

Jun Yue: What's your father's name?
Belinda Cheng Shi Xu: Cheng lor.
Jun Yue: I also know!
Belinda: How you know????????
Jun Yue: (Speechless)...


Situation 2: Good question

Nikki: Did you type the lyrics in your blog one word by one word or did you copy it from somewhere else?
Jun Yue: What do you think????? (Proceeds to go down on his knees) Please use your brain!!!!!


Situation 3: The Nikki Punch

Adrian: (says something bad about Nikki)
Nikki: Haiya! (Proceeds to give a great swing back to give Adrian a super punch only to hit the air only)


Situation 4: Con Man Episode 1
Jun Yue: My new name is Francesc Tan Jun Yue
Belinda: Sounds like a con man!


Situation 5: Con Man Episode 2
Nikki: You know what?
Jun Yue: What?
Nikki: Last time when Adrian said hi to you, I thought you were just a high-bye friend to him. And I told him you looked like some China con man. It was later then I found out you were his good friend.
Jun Yue: WHAT???????????? (Contemplates strangling Nikki)


Situation 6: The Perfect Project Partner

Jun Yue: (Climbs down the stairs tiredly to see his project partner, Nikki standing there happily) This is tiring.
Nikki: Yup. And you know what?
Jun Yue (Tiredly) What?
Nikki: (happily) I saw you climbing the stairs and was only just behind you but decided to let you go up alone and do it yourself.
Jun Yue: (No longer tired) WHAT??????????????


Alright, people. 6 is one of my favourite numbers and I think I shall end here for today. It's also getting pretty late and I'll be waking up early tomorrow. Kudos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home