Expecto Patronum!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dyed my hair

I dyed my hair this morning.

I hope it is not a disaster. It might be too bright. Seemed to be the colour last year that people said was too bright. I hope not. It cost 30 bucks!

Anyway, I met Galastein (Hope I did not spell his name wrong!) near the place where I dyed my hair. His mother-in-law lives near there so I have seen him in the area a few times already.

I remember one time was when I went swimming and I had not wore my contacts. I saw this fellow looking at me. I took a few more steps and he was still staring at me. I then decided to go up to the fellow and onlu then realised that it was Galastein!

Anyway, Galastein is the Regional Accounts Manager of Channel NewsAsia. That's where I used to work last year. I did 2 stints there, the first time was half a year and the second time was one month plus.

Galastein used to sit behind me during my first stint there. Now and then, to stay awake, I would go friendster and surf for the photo of pretty girls. I rememeber the first time Galastein saw it and announced to the guy sitting next to me, Arun, that I was 'Providing Asian Perspectives' (Some brand statement of CNA).

Galastein is a constant joy to the office, it is people like him that light up people's boring office life. He makes jokes to the whole office and constantly entertains us.

I think Galastein is an inspiration to me and I do admire him. To me, I would consider him a success and I would be happy if I could end up like him one day.

Alright, that's all I have to say for this post. Hope I can get make some progress in my studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home