Expecto Patronum!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rainy Sunday Afternoon

Yup, as you can see from the title, it's a rainy Sunday afternoon.

I just woke up from a nap and this is crazy. I had almost 7 hours of sleep and I do not understand how I took another long nap from 12+ to almost 4.

I think I have a reason for this but I shall not reveal it yet until it brears fruit. Yup. Actually, it has but I think I'll wait for others to mention it before I put it here.

Anyway, I did spend my waking hours trying to do my newsflash assignment. I had sent my tutor, Elmie an e-mail and he was trying to tell me discreetly without being outright that the article I had chosen was wrong and so I went to search for another one.

Which turned out to be like trying to look for a needle in a haystack. I could hardly find news articles on my topic, not to mention the perfect one to do my assignment.

Maybe someone can give me inspiration here?

Lastly, I don't really like to whine but some kind of people do like to get on my nerves. They are the sort of people who like to irritate me when I never do anything to them. These sort of people seem to find some kind of perverse joy in doing these sort of things and I hate these kind of poeple the most. They like to see me lose my cool but unfortunately for them, it has never been in my nature to lose my cool because I am a highly tolerant person and I wouldnt want to give them the satisfaction either.

In short, fuck off please. Sorry about the vulgarities for those who can't take it but well, some words and gestures just convey the exact meaning you want (I am sure Nikki will agree with that).

I will try to end this post with a lighter note as usual and this one is Nikki when I performed one of my disgusting moves in front of her.

Nikki: You're disgusting! (Makes a face)

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home