Expecto Patronum!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Something to look forward to

Haven't been bloggin for a long time so thought I would do so now.

Just an update, Chongde returned me the money but think he passed extra to me so end up I owed him 3 bucks now. And Ryan still owe me 6 bucks. Yup.

I also have to take note that I am supposed to strangle Belinda the next time I see her.

Anyway, for the next few weeks, I don't think there is anything much to look forward to what with the exams coming up. I don't really even think of the end because nothing much to look forward to after that either: no job(not that that is actually something to look forward to), mahjong (I think I have lost my enthusiasm for it already) and don't know what else.

This whole week I have ben busy with TS practical rehearsals and what not and I have reached home only after the sky turned dark all 5 days. Don't know whether this trend will continue tomorrow or should I say today. The Saturday, that is.

And I forgot my password, was unable to log in to blog. Had to wait for my PA, Belinda to come online to tell me before I could log in to blog.

She apparently got some upset about some tags at her tagboard.

belinda says:
Dua Bei Gong: I seriously doubt she will top the dean's list with Jun Yue around
AND WHATS THIS!?

Sour grapes, I guess that the immortals are not siding with her.

belinda says:
AND U DUMBDUMB
WANA CHANGE UR NAME FORM DUA BEI GONG TO TAN JUN YUE
ALSO MUST CHANGE UR EMAIL ADD RIGHT!

And she also seemed to have some sort of impression that it was me who tagged as the immortal but I think she is sadly mistaken.

Anyway, maybe one thing I can look forward to tomorrow is going JB to cut hair with Andrew. Yup.

I have some ideas outlined but Belinda seem to disagree.

Cutting hair Sat mornin at JB. Anyone want to come along? says:
i am so excited about tomorrow
i plan to cut bald and dye rainbow colour
wat u tink?
then dye my eyesbrows white

belinda says:
hmm
if u're bald
den whats the pt of dyeing

Cutting hair Sat mornin at JB. Anyone want to come along? says:
hmmmmmmmmmm
dye the scalp?

belinda says:
u can't dye the scalp!
u see
non bio students are like tt!

Cutting hair Sat mornin at JB. Anyone want to come along? says:
i took bio in sec sch ok
and why cant we dye the scalp?

belinda says:
f9!

Cutting hair Sat mornin at JB. Anyone want to come along? says:
wah
how u noe

belinda says:
BECAUSE UR SKIN REGENERATE!

Cutting hair Sat mornin at JB. Anyone want to come along? says:
er
ok

belinda says:
THE TOPMOST LAYER IS SHED OFF

Cutting hair Sat mornin at JB. Anyone want to come along? says:
anyway

belinda says:
SO IF U DYE UR SCALP, ITS UR SKIN
IT WILL SHED OFF
AND THEN U HAVE NO COLOUR LEFT
and u told me u f9
and i laughed at u

Oh yes. That is the reason I want to strangle her. Yes. Not funny.

Alright. I shall end this post for now. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home