Expecto Patronum!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Congratulations to Yuan!

Ok. It is now official. My wife and future First Lady, Yuan has ran away from me.

Congratulations to her and Jeremy! I think she really deserves someone good that she likes and likes her back.

Nevertheless, I still have my mistress, Belinda Cheng Shi Xu. In the absence of Yuan, she has been promoted of course. *Clap Clap*

Anyway, that was the part i mentioned a few posts ago that 'I wish to take this opportunity to congratulate someone but I think now is not the right time yet. I shall wait a few more days for more developments.'

Yup, that was the one. However, some people try to second-guess what I am saying and here is one of them.

我是一个伪现实主义的兔,同时活在理想与现实的国度,拿着现实国的护照,却做着理想国的梦 says:
if i haf to guess it is adrian and belinda

Yes yes. Especially when Belinda is involved with me now. Ooops! Haha!

Anyway, since we are talking about this, I shall talk about something I remembered from my childhood. I remembered there was this chinese show where the main character had 7 or 4 wives, something of that sort (That show might be Lu Ding Ji where the main character Wei Xiao Bao had many wives). Anyway, as a joke, my parents asked me how many wives I wanted. I was still a kid at that time of course and I told them I wanted 4 wives. Haha!

But hey, seriously, I don't mind having 4 wives...... Haha!

OK, and now for the song for this post. And it shall be At the Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis. It goes:

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on....
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna going
Love is river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you.

Nice song. Anyway, credit must be given to Ryan for this song because I found it on his blog. Actually, i heard it before but it was this time that I really appreciated this song. A very old song by the way but nevertheless a nice song. And I found out that it was the soundtrack for 2 movies, Anastasia and Stardust.

I love the chorus the most.

OK, that't it for this post, keep on reading to get high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home