Expecto Patronum!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Post

It's Friday evening and I have some time to spare before Junming, Adrian and Chonde a.k.a Scott comes over to my home to play Mahjong so I thought now would be a good time to make a new post because some people have been badgering me to update it and I have been so busy recently that I have no time for it.

I wish to take this opportunity to congratulate someone but I think now is not the right time yet. I shall wait a few more days for more developments.

OK, now I wish to apologise to my best friend, Andrew Lim Liang Soon. I had promised Andrew that I would help him to do crowd control for an event he was organising but a project meeting suddenly cropped and I told him only the day before the event that I might not be able to make it. I am so sorry, Abang. Believe me.

Next up, people who are close to me know that I have a thing or two regarding music especially the lyrics, I love to study lyrics. Too bad there isn't some module in school that can let me do it, I heard NTU has one.

Anyway, here is the song I want to examine today: 越吻越伤心.

问你哪个配搭穿起使我最配衬
但你冷冷两眼似看着无聊闲人
问你哪一出好戏最近会令人提提神
但换来连场沉默如像跟我嬉笑不再吸引
问你我喝醉了可不可对我吻吻
但你碰碰嘴角动作像撩撩途人
问你会否因工作太累两目完全无神
而你似强制内心的抖震


*越问越伤心...明明无余地再过问...
明明知道衷心一吻, 会有更亲厚质感
越问越伤心, 仍然胡涂是我过份
明明知道彼此不再情深何必追问远近*


问你距我太远可不可以坐更近
但你似听见了某个极无聊奇闻
问你有否想起你我是哪样成为情人
但换来连场沉默如像早觉得我不再吸引
问你那晚见我怎么湿透了发鬓
但你似觉得我问错问题如傻人
问到你跟他相处背后那段缠绵传闻
而你却窃笑像偷偷兴奋


repeat *
*越问越伤心...明明无余地再过问...
明明知道衷心一吻, 会有更亲厚质感
越问越伤心, 仍然胡涂是我过份
明明知道彼此不再情深何必追问远近*

It's in cantonese. Fantastic Song. You can always ask me to send it to you if you don't have.

OK. Now I think I have something negative to talk about. Maybe I should not. But I think I should air it now when I am neutral and not angry at anyone.

And that is like everyone else, there are certain kind of people I do not like. I abhor proud, arrogant people. I also hate those who like to speak about their acheivements. I believe that people will do it now and then and it is of course impossible not to do it. However, I hate people who do it in excess and are not sensitive to others who are not enjoying it one bit.

Ok, I think I should get out of this dark cloud and talk about something lighter.

Yesterday, Fucai came to NUS and he brought his girlfriend, Joan along. He had lunch with part of our gang of Nikki, Adrian and Belinda. He was of course amused by the amazing Nikki. Well, who isn't. But then, Nikki will always be someone special. Yup, Nikki. So don't come complaining to me when you read this, Nikki! Haha!

Hmm, don't really have much to say today. So I guess not a good thing to read my random posts. Haha.

Alright, Junming and CD is here already so we are waiting for that last person. Think I shall end here then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home