Expecto Patronum!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Debts from other people are mounting!

Well, guess what? I won money at mahjong again! Yes!

Although the bad news is I think I play so much that I think I am now sick of Mahjong already. Which is a good thing since I am supposed to start studying for my exams now, I guess.

Anyway, got a few things to say regarding that.

We were doing project at Ang Mo Kio Central. The NM2220 Newsletter Project. Yup. We shall of course start with the fact that EVERYONE was late except me! Ok, I do live in Ang Mo Kio while the rest do not so I should give some leeway. Anyway, I used the time to buy 4D for my mum.

The next best thing was Adrian Lin messaging me close to 12 (our meeting time) and telline me he just woke up! Fantastic. Second time he fell asleep and was late (tsk tsk).

Next up, we have a phone conversation for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Jun Yue: Oy! Where the hell are you all???????
Belinda: Erm, waiting for the train. 2 minutes.
Jun Yue: What the hell???? Must be that Huang Lizhen late!!!
Belinda: Actually no, both of us were late only she was later than me.... and hey! that's Nikki! She's with us now.
Jun Yue: YOU INFIDELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was the amazing phone conversation above.

Anyway, everyone then arrived and we began.

However, we had to stop and move to another location because my lappie had no battery already. Oh, talking about that. I must thank my dear Belinda for bringing her lappie. Some of the others very not automatic and never bring. But anyway, end up use mine most of the time only lar.

So we moved to our favourite cafe, Nebo Cafe. Where my MKT1003 project mate, Travis is the Chief Technical Officer. Nevertheless, he was not around. And the Cafe people charged me 4 bucks for using thei plug to charge my lappie for 2 hours. I'm not too gei gao about that however. In a good mood, I guess.

Anyway, good news was we finished up our work. Just need some decorating, I think.
After finishing, we went to the arcade to play some games. Too bad. We never got to play my forte, Daytona! And we spent most of the time playing the basketball game. Where Nikki and Lizhen partner, Ryan with Adrian and me with my dear Belinda! Yes. Apparently, the two of us were the lousiest because this was my first time playing plus I had a lousy partner! Oops. Haha! In the midst of playing, my dear partner scratched me with her fingernails. So nice of her to leave love marks on me.

Anyway, I think I really enjoyed myself today. I love hanging out with them. Everyone of them has a special place in my heart. Haha.

Alright, now moving on to Mahjong. We had lacked one and I had called Melvyn, someone I knew from NS last time. He had agreed to be the last minute 4th leg and so I must thank him, I guess.

I won $16.60 today, Plus, I help Ryan to pay 6 bucks so in total, he owed me $22.60. (Ryan, failure to pay up soon means a pig's head on your house door)

However, there is one part I must complain.

And that is regarding 门清! Damnn angry! I did Sequene Hand (平胡) with 门清自摸 twice! It means that I should have won 5 tai! Instead, because we did not play, I won 20 bucks lesser! Angry! Next time, I am going to insist that we play.

Anyway, on hindsight, it was a good thing also. Junming lost 12 plus bucks already and he might have lost 19 more if that had happened. And Ryan would have lost 32 plus.

OK, I will try to calm down. Now, I shall get to things on a lighter note.

Before I left to go my home to play mahjong, Nikki, Belinda and Adrian came to bid Ryan and me farewell. And this is what my best mate did.

Nikki: I think you shouldn't play tonight.
Jun Yue: What????????
Nikki: I think you will lose money and Ryan will win money.
Jun Yue: WHAT???? (Proceeds to strangle Nikki)
Nikki: (Gasping from breath from the strangulation) I think you will lost until you need to pawn your pants! Better don't play!

And my amazing best mate actually posted it on my tagboard! Look to your left now. Just for keepsakes, I shall copy it below:

nikki: ahem. less u wana lose till u gotta pawn ur pants, please do smth bout that moving headline of yours!

Yes! She actually dared to do it!

A murder is on the cards.

That's all for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home