Expecto Patronum!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Post Exam Activities

On Thursday after our exams had ended, the Arts Club gang went to have dinner at Botak Jones.

Wei Yuan was the PD and he did seem a busy person during the dinner, going around to settle the food and paying first because his card had discount. We had 3 tables, that was how many people we had. It was quite fun and I think we had a nice time, particularly with me entertaining my table with all my nonsense. I think Cindi wants to murder me.

I think it is an amazing thing what FOP does. It lets freshies, people who do not know each other becomes friends in the short space of 5 days. It lets seniors make more friends. It lets the O-Commers come together with a purpose and bond together and here are the fruits of what has happened as evident from the dinner. I think Ivan has done a good job as Arts Camp PD when you see how his o-commers have become such an integrated part of the club.

I always like to disgress but moving on, after that, we went to the arcade at this place in Clementi Central that I did not know there was one despite having spent 2 and a half years at NUS! Life is just amazing sometimes.

Anyway, we had lots of fun at the arcade and I got a bit addicted to the basketball game that a lot of people play. I remember I used to see Xinhe they all play when we we went Nights Out last time.

There was this guy who was also playing the game when we were there and he was seriously dressed for the role in a sports attire. What he proceeded to do was to throw the balls with both his hands one at a time and racked up a high score. We were like staring at him.

We also played photo hunt and a lot of people playing it together meant that we got quite a high score but apparnetly, we were still unable to beat the highest score which goes to vindicate the Chinese saying, 一山还比一山高.

May and the girls also got addicted to this music tapping game which they played a few times and May got very high on it.

Anyway, a photo to show the last few people of the day:



Arts Club FTW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home