Expecto Patronum!

Friday, December 4, 2009

The exams are finally over!

Finally, 2 days after my exams are over, I have the chance to sit down and blog.

And I have no idea why but this is the first semester that I feel so happy about it, maybe it is because of the fact that I have only 1 exam and ever since reading week, I have been dying a slow death waiting for that one paper which was unfortunately towards the end.

Looking back at this semester, I admit that I have not been up to my best and I apologise to all my groupmates especially Belinda for haivng been so slack this sem. The tirdness carried over from FOP and O-Week affected me greatly and this semester, I love nothing more than to procrastinate and do nothing.

One exemplification of this is when I knew that I was supposed to hand u something for my newspaper module but I just dragged and dragged until my tutor called me the other day and asked me where my work was.

At one point, I really felt that life is quite unmeaningful and I spent one night thinking it over and finally thought things out. One should always seek to upgrade oneself and progress on and move forward in life. Which is I why I made this monumental decision to be Food Hunt PD. And I feel that it gives me a platform to move forward and to learn and therefore to move on in life.

Cyan and I did it last year so having had the experience before, we hope to do a better job this time of course. We also hope to bring in more new people for the club, find a successor from this comm to do food hunt next year, pass on our experience to the new MC and finally concentrate on comm welfare and bonding, something which we missed out while doing this year's food hunt.

I just hope I do a great job and not let my Food Hunt predecessors: Applie, Bngde and Xiaoyan down. Food Hunt FTW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home