Moving on in life
I have been stagnating since O-Week ended, I totally lost my drive and I can literally feel the life oozing out of me. I guess straight after O-Week was Rag Day then Rag clear-up, there was hardly a break and from there we moved on to ROP and elections, tiring.
Apparently, some people have been saying I have been emo ever since I stepped down, the timeline is a bit wrong and the word is a bit wrong, I not emo (I'm not Mingguang after all), I just feel a certain tiredness and I like nothing much than to do nothing this semester.
It culminated last Sunday when I really felt that I was a useless piece of shit and that my life is totally screwed up. I said so to Ivan and he told me that I have to know that I am not living only for myself.
The next day, I did some reflection and realised how good life is. One should always sought to improve oneself further because life is a never-ending process of continous learning.
Meanwhile, I think some people are just lame and crying for attention. Not to mention acting self-righteous. I abhor and detest such people. In my opinion, they should be dragged out and shot.
Then there are also people who don't understand the word responsibility. Time and time again, you fail the test. Will such people never progress on in life?
Maybe I am too critical of people. This might be one of my faults. One should always give chances. But I also believe that there are some people who do not deserve chances especially when you have given them at least twice. Some people are simply incorrigible. They always have some excuse for themselves. In the end, it only serves to show how weak they are.
It is nearing the end of the semester. I only got one semester of my uni life left. I wonder what challenges face me. But whatever it is, I shall press on and do my best and let no one down. That has always been my way and I will continue to do so.
Quote of the post, "One who is able to sacrifice the self for others practises great compassion, an immeasurable quality."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home