Not in a very good mood now
I am not in a very good mood now so I am going to say extremely politically incorrect stuff.
I hate people who are fake, who are selfish, who think only of themselves. People who do not understand the meaning of responsibility and that the world does not revolved around them.
Firstly, there are people who do things at their whims and fancies, it does not matter how it affects other people as long as I am happy.
Then there are the people who wear a mask on their faces and act all emotional and angsty and act as if very poor thing....hello, look at the world out there, have you noticed how much poverty and other problems there are and how much more help they need more than you.
I of course do not dare to say that I go all out to help this people but at least i do not scheme and fake all these problems to get the attention and sympathy of others.
Over 90 people signed up to be cousenllors for S House this year, we had to reject more than half of them because we only had 40 places...some people just don't appreciate what they are given, they feel that they got a goddamn right to be treated specially for some unknown reason that I cannot fathom.
Cassandra was telling me my blog is too real but hey! This is my blog for goodness sake. Like another of my friend was telling me,"Don't like it? Too bad!"
F*** off seriously.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home