Expecto Patronum!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson

i have been reading the Harry Potter books these few days due to the fact that they have been lying on my desk and as a form of escapism, I guess.

Very interestingly, I was reading Chamber of Secrets when I read this part where Malfoy was making fun of Harry Potter and I realised that throughout the whole series, Draco Malfoy and his Slythering friend, Pansy Parkinson were forever trying to make fun of Harry Potter in the book. Having read it, I drew some parallels to reality.

There have definitely been a few of such people in my life, who seem to find it their life mission to bring down others and to destroy the achievement of others. I can only laugh at them because sadly, they have to resort to such tactics to make themselves feel better.

Another person that I remember at this point of time is Zhimin who faced a lot of doubts and objections on his path to being House IC and even at one point of time went to tell Hwee Guang that he did not want to be anymore but Hwee Guang told him that he had confidence in him and told him to carry on.

Sometimes, I feel people are just funny, they have to hide themselves and do things in the dark and try to bring down others. I think a lot of things speak for itself, the good will always have some people talking bad about them while the truly bad will certainly have more people talking bad about them.

Ok, just some reflections on what I feel at this moment, I got an exam tomorrow so need to study for it, only 7/12 done! Haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home