Jedi High Council
I suddenly thought of a very good analogy for the Arts Club MC.
In a way, we are like the Jedi High Council. One obvious similarity that I can point out immediately is that we step up to do our part for others. Another one is that not so long ago, we had 13 members just like them.
It is not easy being in the Jedi High Council. People not in the councill will always question your decisions as in the case of Qui-Gon Jinn. Talking about Qui-Gon, the similarities surface again. Qui-Gon was a good Jedi Master but was not in the Jedi High Council. Similarly, in Arts Club, we might have good affiliates but they are not in the MC.
I think I have a lot of things to learn still and my role as a House IC has really shown me that. Being a House IC is really stepping into another world, it isnt as easy as many people think that it is. I just hope that I can do an OK job and not disappoint my friends, the MC and most importantly, the freshies. I am really glad that I have a good partner to share all this with.
Just want to thank those who continue to encourage me and give me the confidence to plod on as a House IC even though I am not feeling that sure of myself at the moment. Thank you. Really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home