Expecto Patronum!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new post!

I have not been blogging for a long time because I have been rather busy.

I do have some free time now but I totally have no inspiration!

Here's a song I thought I would like to post though:

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter
I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
waiting for you~

Ok, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home