Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The second post: Nikki's Birthday Celebration

Alright, here I am on the same day with my second post. This came about because I am watching the Channel 8 Nine pm show now and the part showing on television now is very boring and draggy.

My last post ended with the part about Yuan's birthday. I shall now continue with Nikki's birthday.

Adrian was the main organiser for Nikki's birthday and Nikki had given Adrian a request that she wanted a sweet birthday. Which I had told him it wasn't that hard considering who the birthday person was. This was to prove correct later.

However, there is no denying the fact that Adrian really went to great pains and effort to make Nikki's birthday a success. He spent time to make this cardboard where he created the following pictures below using Mircosoft Paint and pasted them on a cardboard as a specially made birthday present to her.




He also edited a photo of F.I.R. and put the faces of me, Belinda and himself there.



Talking about that, let me digress a bit again. People from our theatre studies practical class was saying that the 3 of us are like F.I.R. since the 3 of us are always sticking together. Ok, back to Nikki's birthday again.
Me and Belinda and Adrian met up one afternoon to make the special gift above. I will readily admit that I did not contribute much in the making of the present but I did contribute two very important things: my presence and entertainment! Haha.
Anyway, we were supposed to give Nikki a surprise and I had fretted over how to tell Nikki where Belinda and Adrian was because they had gone outof school to get her birthday cake. Apparently, it was not a problem because the dear girl had decided in her mind herself that they were having lessons at the time when every Thursay, we were always together at this time. Nevertheless, it was a relief because the only lame excuse that I had cooked up was that the two of them were together and had pang seh us to go on a date.
Nikki was of course very touched by our surprise and had totally no expectations for it. I am sure she liked the special gift also.
Next up was her proper birthday celebration at Settlers Cafe. This was only my second time at Settlers Cafe and I must say I enjoyed myself more than the first time. Think maybe because it's the people you are with? Haha. It was a great day rounded off by Mahjong at night. Had planned to go play pool before going off to play Mahjong but end up the pool place at Clementi had closed down for renovation so we did not.

Ok, Adrian has complained that my first post was crazy, unconcise and not too the point and after some consideration, I also think maybe I should post my articles on one per event or day so as to make it more easy to read instead of rambling on. I might edit the first post also so don't be surprised if you find better editions of my posts.
Signing off for now. Quite hungry actually, think I will go work out before eating. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 3, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home