Why compare and hao lian? Just do it for the greater good.
Have not blogged in a long time.
Just wanted to say a few things.
Firstly, I agree with Hwee Guang that some people are just losers, they use unorthodox ways to do things and they think we just care about the product. Well, sad to say, it isn't a good product although some aspects are not bad.
Next, maybe some people feel that it is now their time. Well, it is. We aren't exactly trying very hard to tell you how good we are or how we did things last time. But I think listening to seniors is always good. Take Food Hunt this year for example. All the stuff that Bingde gave advice on turned out well.
Looking back at all these, I realised 29th MC really occupies a very special place in my heart. We worked very hard, everyone pulled their weight and we had full confidence in the ability of each other to perform. We were politically correct most of the time too (Exception was perhaps Ivan, haha) One of the best days of my life.
Now looking at the youung runts who try to punch above their weight to outperform us, I just want to say we don't really bother. This isn't a competition, as leaders, we are but here to serve, servants for the population, to do a greater good.
Some people are just dumb. Oh well, what to do. They were losers all the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home