Thank you, S House, it is time to move on
I am glad to say that 2 months after O-Week has ended, I am finally able to move on. Thanks for all the memories, S House.
I will be graduating next year so I definately will not be House IC for the next Arts Camp but I have a list of people in mind whom I will nominate to be House IC next year, so no worries, S House, you will have great House ICs next year whom I am sure will surpass Talia and I.
The best memories that I will always have of S House include winning Best House for last year's O-Week, Day 0 of Arts Camp 09 when I amused my counsellors with my Indian cheer and the Aeroplane cheer, the spontaneoty of the whole house cheering like we won even though we were last and of course and the winning of Best House at the end of Arts Camp.
Sad to say, I seem to have no affinity with O-Week, I missed O-Week as a freshie, I screwed up my OG last year and I brought a Best House down for this year's O-Week. Apologies to all.
Nevertheless, the good memories shall always remain in me. I got an S in my heart. :S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home