Arts Club Thank You Dinner 2009
Thank You Dinner 2009 is over and so is my journey as an MC member of the NUS Students' Arts & Social Sciences Club. Before I get all emo over it, here are the better photos of the dinner, which I decided to present in a chronological order (sort of)......
Before we do anything else, we must got back to 2 weeks before Thank You Dinner when Ivan went to perm his hair in preparation for the Dinner, daring effort on his part there.
This was taken before the dinner started. I think one of
the bettter photos of me. I admit I am not photogenic. Haha.
This was taken before the dinner started. I think one ofthe bettter photos of me. I admit I am not photogenic. Haha.
Welcoming the Guest of HonourAnd of course, we have to welcome our VIP of the day, Han Mingguang,
winner of the Best Driver 2009 (Only because he was the only driver, oops!)
Me with the mike and as the emcee of the dinner.Moving on to all the group photos:
The publicity directors for FOUR generations.OMG! Zac (27th), Carol (26th), me (29th), Ad (29th), Nik (30th), Shinni (30th)
Could have been FIVE. Where did Desmond and Naga go??????
One of my favourite counsellors who told Ivan to bug off becausehe wanted to support his House IC. Thanks so much, Shi Jie!
Gossip Brothers of Arts ClubLet me quote Ivan, "We get together to generate ideas and gossips." Haha!
Moving on to the girls who begged to take photos with me.
I agreed on the condition that they join my fan club.
I agreed on the condition that they join my fan club.
Me with Joanne. I still owe her the Harry Potter books, oops! Thanks forbeing such a great friend during our term and your encouragement.
My Favourite R House IC of All TimeI realise that Cass actually looks quite pretty when she isn't
doing her Hakka cheer. Haha! She got big eyes after all, now more
believable that people 'da shan' her when she went Japan.
My favourite partner of all time, Talia Ong! Or Stalia Ong! Haha! 209 photos together on facebook, I just found out yesterday. No stirring shit please, she got boyfriend already.
Me with Joannah, Ivan's sucessor. Looking to be the MVP of the30th MC already with all the time she spend in the clubroom.
Me with one of my most ardent supporters, Sophina, whoalso gave me lots of encouragement to be House IC
Not forgetting the most uncool girl of Arts, Shiru. I don'tknow why the 2 of us were not looking at the camera.
The hobbit of Arts Club along with Alson and Ivan!Oops! But seriously, Serene looks quite pretty here.
Me with Cindi. I look a bit tired here, I guess it is nearing the end of the dinner.And of course, I ended the day with everyone's favourite cheer.
Like Kristen says, she doubts that the resteraunt will ever want us back again.
Like Kristen says, she doubts that the resteraunt will ever want us back again.
And that is the end of an MC term with lots of memories, most of them good ones and hardly any bad ones. Offhand, I cannot even recall a bad one. Thanks to all but most of all to Zikang who spent one night to psycho me to join the MC, it has been a great year for us and I am sure both of us as well as the rest of our MC will look back with contentment. Shall end with the motto of the 29th: Be a part, not apart.
Labels: arts club, thank you dinner








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home