Expecto Patronum!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I need a new purpose in life!!!!!!!!!!

O-Week is over! Which means that FOP is mostly over lest Bash which will also end in 2 days.

As I mentioned during my arts camp speech, being a house ic was a dream, something that kept me alive, something that I wanted to do well for the freshies, a huge part of me and my passion.

Now that it is all over, I just feel that life isnt interesting anymore and I am now seriously feeling very lazy, unmotivated and not having a sense of purpose at all. I think I need a new hobby! Or a new purpose in life.

I do have one last unfufilled dream but I think it requires a lot of help from the heavens.

You never know what you will get.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home