Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The pillars of S House

There are times when I don't feel that good too because I too, is human.

And yet, when I saw 2 of my Arts Camp OGLs, Yee Hong and Zhenyu, my mood really improved considerably.

Zhenyu, the big guy in the middle with camou creme on his face

Yee Hong, the guy in the bottom left corner

I pulled the 2 photos out from facebook. It also made me realise one thing, we were so busy during Arts Camp that Talia and I never had chances to take photos with our OGLs. Talk about that, I realised I have never really sat down to thank my OGLs. Really thanks for all the hard work. From waking up the earliest to sleeping the latest, sacrificing time you could have spent with your OGs to attend briefings, for cheering your lungs out, for doing all the admin stuff for me, you guys are the best that I could have worked with. Thank you so much for everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home