Expecto Patronum!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thanks to my dearest partner, Talia Ong

House ICs is really a partnership, there is a reason why there are two and not one only, choose a wrong combination and the whole house goes down.

I was actually quite tired after Arts Camp, it ended on a high for me after all and I considered retiring but then O-Week O-Comm told me that a lot of people were signing up to go back to S House for O-Week and sometimes, one has to realise that heavy responsibilities lie upon you and you are obligated to take them up.

So even though I was quite drained, I took up the post again like 3 days after Arts Camp because I felt that I should not be letting my tiredness slow the whole house down.

Talia told me at first that she didnt want to be, she wanted to retire after Arts Camp and so I was left partnerless for around 1 week plus.

Many people have said that Talia is a vase and that I am like the main House IC but I must say nothing is further from the truth than this. Talia does many things that others don't see, she does things like make the effort to know the freshies, she is a calming influence on the house and on me and she has this amazing ability to cheer people around her up and make them high.

The one week plus I was partnerless, I made sucky decisions because I had no one to discuss it with and now that she is back, I am really thankful because I think we really make for a very good partnership.

In conclusion, just want to say to the cutest House IC of 2009: Thank you so much for everything and all the sacrifices you have made for the house and for the camps, thanks for everything.

Your dearest Partner,
Jun Yue

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home