Expecto Patronum!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Live in the moment

I am really enjoying my stint as House IC now.

It is not just about leading the house but I think what makes this really special is the relationship I have with the other House ICs. I truly believe that relations between the different houses have never been so good before and all of us are just spontaneous and ready to have fun any time.

It is always a pity that good things have to end one day and it will culminate with the end of arts camp but meanwhile, I shall soak up and live in this moment.

I seriously think this will be a great arts camp. The organising committee, although new has shown a lot of promise and I think, has performed better than expected. They are quite efficient and my salute goes to Ivan, who oversees everything down to the bottom-most level. To Yan Wei and Shuli who lead by example and will not hesitate to stand up for their people. To Sarah who has done a fantastic job.

And to my buddy, Adrian, who spammed so much on facebook that he got an official warning which goes,'Your behavior indicates that you may be in violation of Facebook's Terms of Use. Continued misuse of Facebook's features could result in your account being disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page.'

Let me quote him,
'As publicity head, my goal is to publicise, underhand methods, overhand methods, betweenhand methods, got hands no hands also must do.

That should be and currently is the motto of my publicity team.'

This seriously gave me the laughs.

I wonder what more can I ask for from my life right now.

I know.

For everyone to stop stirring shit about my love life!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home