Expecto Patronum!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Presenting......Shaman Clan!

In conjunction with O-Week's theme of Harry Potter and the overall theme of magic, S House shall be called Shaman (A. Tan, 2009) for O-Week 2009! Credits goes to Alvin, Tribe Leader of Sheng Shiong and henceforth all references to Shaman shall be followed by (A. Tan, 2009).

The transition from Arts Camp to O-Week is a period of 1 month and I must say it is a very tiring and draining period with lots of things going on all at the same time and I am glad to say that I have finally emerged from all of these today well-rested and in the mood to take on O-Week.

But first of all, there is my project, Matric Fair, the only project of which I am the Project Director (PD) of for my term as a Management Committee (MC) member of the NUS Students' Arts & Social Sciences Club, which is like on Day 0 of O-Week, hope all goes well.

I have lots of people to give credit to but I guess now is not a good time yet, I shall do it when O-Week is over, shall have a post on references! Haha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home