Looking back at Arts Camp 09
I will probably update this again and again because I don't think I can do it all in one go.

One good memory to take away from Arts Camp, the whole house doing the aeroplane cheer during beach games. You can see in the photo that everyone is really doing it. Other than that cheer, we also cheered the longest when the results were announced. It was as though we had won even though we were trashed by the other houses for the caterpillar game. Something that I had mentioned I had hoped to do during my house ic interview and was achieved of course not by my work alone but by the house, I need to thank everyone in S house for this wonderful memory. And in the left of the photo can see my dearest Smexy OGL, Alvin. He did a wonderful job for me, he deserved his best counsellor title. Thanks, Alvin.
Labels: arts camp

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home