Expecto Patronum!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Lousy Hair Cut

Match Point: Block 340 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 #01-1687
Singapore 560340
Telephone: 6457 7244 / 6452 0965

DON'T EVER GO THERE TO CUT YOUR HAIR

The lady gave me a damn lousy hair cut. My hair is damn short now and the sides were so undercut that I had to go another hairdresser to help me trim it. Thanks to her, now I look like a bit of an NS guy.

Throughout the cut, she was breathing heavily and seemed to be having problems with cutting my hair, it seeemed she was struggling with my hair, for what reason I have absolutely no idea.

I knew it was all over when she told me that I shldnt keep any fringes and that spiking my hair up looked just as nice.

She even gave me 5 namecards and told me to recommend her to my friends. Well, she can go and fly kite. I am 'recommending' her now.

The next time, I am definitely going to Reds at Suntec to find Karen to do my hair for me. I only tried this one out because I was in a hurry.

I am very upset about this despite it being a week ago. Don't go around touching other peoepl's hair if you do not know how to cut hair. Piece of shit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home