Love is in the air......
Love is in the air.
I just came back from a 1.5 hr run. Felt good. Felt good because I had pigged out the day before, had yet to recover from the strain of taking my IPPT on Tues and yet managed to complete such a long run.
Towards the end of it, it began to rain. I think it has been many years since I last ran in the rain. Felt wonderful.
I think I am going mad. Haha.
Apparently, my blog has gained some new audience. I guess I have to be more careful of what I put here in future.
Wong wong wong! May the force be with you!
Star wars. One of my favourite movie series.
Makes me feel like talking about the Jedi High Council again.
To be a member of the Jedi High Council is really not easy. One has to give up a lot in order to serve. The first thing lost would definitely be time. You are always kept busy and there are always endless things for you to do. And because you have no life, your personal life is affected because you have no time for it.
Such is the life of a member of the Jedi High Council. It is their fate, their lot to deal with this for stepping up.
I saw this very interesting quote while in the toilet at Maju Camp where I took my IPPT (not joking, it was pasted on the walls of the toilet!). "There are 2 things to do in life: one, is to get what you want and two: to enjoy what you have gotten"
This quote really struck a realisation in me. I have gotten what I want. I will now go on to achieve it. I won't look back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home