The Start of School again....
After 3 fun months of holidays, it's back to school again.
I can't believe that school actually looks so different. There is more people than usual and most people are more dressed-up. This is of course in comparison to Arts Camp and O-Week.
I think these 2 events has really changed my perspective on school totally especially the latter. I remember on Monday, I was at the central forum and it looked so different because there was a bazaar and it was filled up with all the booths. And I suddenly reminscised about O-Week when we played all the games and when we did all the cheers......
On Monday, when I attended my first lecture, I saw Bingde and Kaiwei who happened to be taking the same module as me. It suddenly seemed so funny for them to be sitting at the LT seats with us when they were usually down there at the stage.
Tuesday was my first NM lecture of the semester and it was at LT 8. The very LT 8 where we had spend lots of time during O-Week. It suddenly did not feel like the very same LT where we had spent most of O-Week in. It reminded me more of NM2209 lectures last semester because we sat at the same spot where we sat for that module last semester.
I have yet to visit the room in the ADM building where we slept for the whole of O-Week but I am sure that when I do, memories will come flooding back again.
Special mention must also be given to other things that happened during O-Week. Things like the councillors in my OG who stayed up late to discuss new cheers on MSN. We staying up until 4am to do the OG identity on Day 0. The endless cales for the OGLs to attend the briefing before the start of each programme. The times the Fellowship of the Hum Sup gathered to talk cock. Me hugging Jaren and Weili when they finally came back from overseas to join us for O-Week. Shouting around during the tradtional tug-of-war. Learning the war cheer together with the other members of the Fellowship of the Hum Sup the night before war games. Winning the best house and me in celebration jumping around with Zikang. Zikang providing me with endless entertainment during the whole of O-Week (Who can forget his positions joke, his B*** job cheers, in short him shooting his mouth off most of the time). Me crying on my best buddy, Adrian's shoulder on the last night. And of course every effort that we put in to get the best house.
I was from T house in arts camp last year. I was even their best freshie. However, I have no regrets in saying this.
I have got an S in my heart.
O-Week has really changed the world for me.
:)
P.S. Arh! Wa gai brain! BO DAI JI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home