Expecto Patronum!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spent $100+ on my hair today!

I went to highlight and colour my hair today at Ang Mo Kio Hub with the super cute girl!

I seldom post pictures, so you're now looking at the milestone of the year!






The final showdown!

I am super broke after this. Those who owe me money please pay up soon. And those going for the S-House chalet also.

Anyway, I went to Adrian's house to play mahjong with Ryan and Zikang after that. Luck was as bad as the last 2 times and Adrian and I lost a lot of money at first. However, we won it back in the end.

I went home after that. Walked all the way to my friend's home to get my new spectacles but end up they were not at home. Xian!

Think I shall end here for now. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home