Money luck is quite good recently...
A lot of lobangs has been coming my way recently... with a 1K up for grabs for having some medical tests done on me, I went for the first screening this morning and got paid 30 bucks in cash for it.
The medical thingy is divided into 2 parts however with the medical tests paying 600 bucks and if I agree to have a muscle tissue extracted from my left thigh, I will get another 400 bucks.
Someone was telling me that it's freaking painful (the person went to find a video of it on youtube) and the aftereffects are that I cant exercise for 5 days after that. Think I'll pass on it.
Gillian smsed me on Tuesday to ask me whether I am free to help out for her seminar and that's another 90 bucks.
And my IPPT window is open again so i theoretically will get 400 bucks if I get gold again.
And before Tues, my mahjong luck was quite good until I lost quite big on Tues. Oh wells.
And I need to start shopping for more formal clothes since I going to graduate soon and is going for a lot of interviews the next few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home