Expecto Patronum!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Celebrating the 2nd Year Anniversary of my Blog

I just realised while looking through my blog that it's been 2 years since I first got into the act of blogging.

Looking through the entries, I think no one would deny it that I have changed a lot during these 2 years from a simple young man to one that is involved in a lot of stuff, made more friends, etc. And all of it is reflected in my resume as I have to edit and trim as it is overflowing. And in case people don't know, the max you can have for your resume is 2 pasges and I think mine has reached the 4 pages. A bit of boasting here, I did so much during my 2nd year of uni!

I started searching for a permannent job yesterday and sent in my resume and had calls for 3 interviews already. Looks good, do hope I get a job soon because my family cannot afford to have me slacking around.

Randomly, I was surfing the home page of Facebook when one of my friends commented that he checked the distance of his running route on Wikimapia. Sounds quite interesting, I also always wanted to know the distance of my running route. Turns out that it is 12.6 km or thereabouts and I always run it around one and a half hours.

Oh and for those interested to take a look at what it is like, below is a printscreen of it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home