Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love: Feeling or Decision?

Taking two philo modules this semester, it is time for me to wax lyrical and get philosophical seeing that it is nearing the end of the semester and the end of my university life.

I remember way back in NS, one of my men said that love is something that you cannot control, it makes you do things you normally would not and it gives you great strength or gives you great grief.

Even my good friend, the most logical Andrew Lim who once said that getting a wife is a social norm agrees with this.

However, I do have a friend who put on her MSN nick that love is a decision not a feeling, in contrast to the view above.

Which view is true? As a pisces and an idealist, I hope that the first view is true but it seems to me that the second view is getting more and more real. Wonder if I will ever be lucky enough to affirm that the first view is true for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home