Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

World Cup is coming

I was watching the Man Utd-Bayern match yesterday and it told me the following:

1) Bayern is quite a good team with classy players like the 2 Rs (Ribery and Robben) in the wings and Schweinsteiger in the middle
2) Man Utd's luck is indeed running out
3) Nani is confirmed as one of my most hated players
4) People love my commentary on Facebook

As for the last point, World Cup is coming. Bis problem is whether I can get to comment on Facebook if I do get a job by then.

Based on my research, I think Argentina will win it (Yes, despite having a lousy coach with no tactical nous, they do have one of the world's top two player after all who destroyed Arsenal).

I think Spain will make it to the final and Germany should be there in the semis (Seeing how Bayern played yesterday)

Don't blame me if my predictions come true and you never bet. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home