Glory Seekers
There are people who do not watch soccer, cannot even play but they jump on the bandwagon and cheer when teams win.
They make statements like, "I love the arrogance of Man Utd." Funny, these people never surfaced when Chelsea dominated the EPL and Liverpool won the Champions League.
They also never said anything when Man Utd lost the FA Cup semi-final to Everton.
True fans are people who stick to their teams regardless of whether they win or lose. People like my friend Cyan who posted about his grief on facebook. Not people who only come and make noise only when teams win.
Maybe these people should try to go for Man Utd or Arsenal trials. I am sure they should get through and get a place as a ballboy.
I also don't understand people who make it a point to lord it over others when their teams win. "Oh, my team is better than yours!" May I know which part you played to get the victory short of making a decision to support that team???
People are just plain ridiculous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home