Another Emo Nemo Post
I only blog when I feel very strongly about things and people who read my blog will realise that I disappear for long periods of time and when I blog, I am usually angry, emo or some other negative feeling. No blogging probably means my life is going very well because only negative feelings and having the time to do it means I can blog.
To be honest, life has not been going that well for me in many areas. As I type this, I ponder whether I can put all my unhappiness here. There are definitely some things that I cannot mention due to one reason or another and saying some things here might also have some other repercussions that I do not want to bear.
As it is, it was my commencement ceremony this morning. I think Pearl was right when she said that the word commencement carries a lot of meaning. I had not thought of it at all until she mentioned it. The word itself means the beginning, not the end. And how true it is, that life as an adult has just began for us. We have to make our decisions for ourselves, our familes. Many of my friends have started talking about engagement, marriage and getting an apartment. For me, I am starting to peer at them through this crack in the wall but I know that sooner or later, I myself shall be in that wall talking about the same topics.
Looking back at my uni life, no one can deny that I have had certainly has a very happening one. I have made friends, enemies (especially recently), acquaintances and so on and so forth. In the end, I believe I have taken a lot more things from my uni life then when I first entered it and I am certainly grateful and thankful for the experience and how it has helped me to grow and mature as a person. I have learnt a lot of lessons about life along the way, found new friends and picked up new and important skills to use in life. Looking at my juniors, I certainly hope that they too will in one way or another end up the same.
My only regret is probably that the person whom I wished the most to be there was not there today. There are some things in life that there is only that once chance in life and once it is gone, there is no turning back. Sad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home