Expecto Patronum!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

300th Post: S in my Heart

My 300th post and the only phrase to say: S in my heart.

It's the morning of Arts Camp 2010 and I just came back from a jog. Typing this while I am cooling down and waiting for the sweat to dry so that I can go bathe.

Ever since I was a freshie, Arts Camp has always been a wonder to me....the ability to enthrall me to feel involved in something, its ability to turn total strangers into friends within the space of 5 days....and until now I still keep in touch with my SDGF where we were in the same OG together.

When it comes to S House, the memories are even more numerous that I don't know which memory to pick; to laugh at, to cry or to emo over. Words cannot describe what I went through so I shall just use the following song lyrcis:

Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul. Where dreams come true for us. Where we walk together hand in hand, towards a future so bright.

Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul. The one big family. I want the whole world to know, I want to shout it out loud. That this is where I know I belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home