Expecto Patronum!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

To change job or not?

I never thought I would ever say this but I am now emoing over whether to change job or not.

Having said that, I really talked to the most stupid person I ever saw in my whole life yesterday night. Your inept management, poor business sense and lousy people skills have led to the company's downfall for so long. Time for you to be elsewhere.

Having been in an emotional see-saw of staying and going this whole week, I seriously have no idea what to do at the moment.

The good thing is, I only need to make this decision next Wednesday at 10pm. Whatever I do, I just hope that I can make a decision that I strongly believe in and that I will not regret later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home