Expecto Patronum!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No regrets in my life.....none whatsoever!

One should always blog when one is in the mood and here I am doing it now even though this will cause me to be late for work (I am more often late than on time anyway).

Yesterday, I found out that the grandmother of a friend of mine passed away and my heart goes out to her especially when she gave me lots of moral support when I needed it.

She was saying how transient life is because the night before her grandmother was still watching drama with her mum and the next day, it just happened. So she was saying how transient life is and what if it happens to her suddenly (touch wood!).

But yar, I guess it is a fact of like that anything can happen at anytime and I think the most important thing is that you completed what you wanted to do in life and have no regrets whatsoever looking back.

And looking at mine, I think I really have none...Haha, I have given my all in whatever I do so I have only the future to look towards to instead of constantly looking back in the past.....something that I have improved on since last time. Last time, I always used to wonder, what if I had been braver, what if I had been more determined, what if, what if but there are no what ifs now! If I were to pass away now (touch wood again and twice!), seriously, there wouldnt be any tinge of regret that there are some things I have not done.

In closing of this post, let us all come together and pray for my friend's grandmother to have a good rebirth. And oh, another good friend's godfather.

Quote of the day: Time heal all wounds, be it physical or emotional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home