Expecto Patronum!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Rag Day (or Night) 2010 and the Personality Test

I learnt an interesting personality test while having dinner or probably supper with the year 4s after rag day. Thought I would post the questions just below and the answers right at the end of this blog post so people don't cheat and give the most accurate answer.

For this test, you are required to do some visualisation inside your head. Just say the first thing that comes to your mind regardless of whether it sounds logical or not. Quite an accurate test, I think.

1) There is a house. You are inside. There is a cube facing you. How big is the cube?
2) Is the edges or the flat side of the cube facing you?
3) There are some flowers in the house. How many are they? Are they the same kind of flowers or different.
4) There is a ladder. How tall is the ladder? What material is it made of?
5) There is a tornado outside the house. Is it near or far from you?
6) There is a horse. What does it look like? Is it inside or outside the house?

Ok, so here I talk about Rag Day or Night.

To be honest, I almost did not go because my workplace is after all some distance away from school. But I went in the end because Bing De dropped me a call to ask me whether I was going.

Ok, I think I didn't really regret it because I got to see the Olympic flame and the fireworks, a once in a lifetime thing, I guess.

And of course, Arts won an award for Best Float Design so there was some happiness and moments like this, you always find it easier to forgive and forget. And of course, I did a cheer and also cheered with others which promptly reminded me that I don't have the energy of last time, I was freaking tired out after that and my voice is gone, I can't sing high notes these few days without cracking.

And to be honest, looking back, I think it really is time for me to move on from all these........I really cannot relate to all these anymore and I think I overstayed my leave. I think whatever happens, I have to subscribe to what Chuan Seng said, "God love Arts Club". Over the years, so many miracles have happened without anyone trying and if that is so, this club will continue to survive even without people trying to make it so.

The same goes for S House too and with Zhenyu at the helm, I am sure the house will continue to be a great place for people to belong to.

And so in closing of this post, I present to you the answers of the personality test below:

1) The cube represents your ego. As a reference, Bing De's and mine is about 30cm by 30cm, Zhimin's is as big as his hand and Mingguang's is 1m by 1m. Cassandra's is as big as the wall, I think.
2) If the flat side is facing you, you conform to rules. If the edges is facing, you hate rules and tend to go around them.
3) The number of flowers indicate how many good friends you have. If they are the same type, they are generally of the same kind. If they are different, it probably means their personalities is relatively not the same.
4) The ladder represents your ambition and the material represents how steadfast that ambition is.
5) How near the tornado is represents how far away your love is from you.
6) How the horse looks like is how the person you like stand out from the crowd. If you said it it brown, the person is probably very normal. If you said white or other colours, that is how much it stands out from the crowd. If it is inside the house, it means you are already with that person. If it is outside the house, it means the reverse. This part is quite true because I tested it with attached people and they said it is inside the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home