The biggest dream of my life
All my good friends will know that I have basically two big dreams.
The first big dream first came about when I was a freshie and I attended Arts Camp 07. Watching the fantastic House ICs like Hock (my personal favourite), Chong Han and Shu Ning, I felt really inspired to go out and be like them, to be able to lead a house and ra freshmen and counselors alike.
Opportunities and obstacles alike came my way but my never undying passion and desire to fulfil this dream of mine finally gave me the chance to do it last year. The chance showed both the good and bad sides of me, I believe but overall, I think the memories will always be something that I treasure.
If I have to give a timeline of when my other dream started, I guess it would be way back in kindergarten or nursery. Haha. Wanting to find a partner to complete your life is but natural and no, I am not gay. Haha. Over the years, chances have come and gone and here I am now.
Where does my fate lead me? I have no idea.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home