Expecto Patronum!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I love to go with the flow of life

I am someone who believes greatly in fate. Since last night, the heavens threw me a new decision I have to make that changes the whole game totally.

I have thought about this for one whole night. And I think that shall be my decision. To let the fates decides what happens next. I don't want to be the one to make the decision.

I think since young, I am quite blessed. In many ways, although not born into a rich famly, I always get what I want. Being a Buddhist, I will say that it is because I have poor throwing karma but very good completing karma. 'Fate' is but the good karma that I am enjoying now from my past life.

I have been reading a lot of people's palms recently and I am starting to shock a lot of people with my accuracy. Not only that, it helps me to gain some insights into my own life too.

I think my final decision is that I shall let the next 2-3 weeks decide my fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home