Expecto Patronum!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The crunch week of madness

The one week of madness is finally over and to be honest, the night before the Open House, I was feeling damn stressed at one point.

Looking back at it, I think that it ended up OK in the end although I do have some regrets about certain things I could have done better. The thing about such things is that you want to do the next one better having experienced the first.

Also, for my good friends who have helped me through this one week like Belinda, Hui Ting, Fifi and my SDGF, thanks so much! Most of you have always been my pillar of support throughout the years and I thank all of you for it.

There are certain people that you always hope will be there for you but for the second time round, you not only never help me to solve my problems but create more problems for me.....I also don't know where the problem lies. But I do know that at this moment, I don't want to give up just yet but I think we need a break. I can only hope that things turn out OK in the end.

Life sucks. Luckily not all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home