My old friendster account
Was logging in to my old friendster account when I saw the following description I had typed about myself:
# About Me:
Hypersensitive to what people say, good intuition, zero logic, poor judge of people, sensitive to other people's feelings, shy, conservative, stubborn, timid, can totally don't like someone but the person will never know(beware! but don't worry, I don't backstab people one), won't take the intiative to woo girls, will only take action when the girl likes me, find it hard to like or accept people, will like someone either a)exotic, b) totally different from me, c) age difference quite far from mine, d) either easilly controlled by me or I'm easily controlled by her. Go for looks(Very superficial huh). Will have alot of benefactors both male and female Best colour is turquoise. Quite emotional for a guy. Alone but not lonely. Should get married at 28 or 29.
Anyway, the above is what a fortune-teller told me, haha! Oh yah. The girl must be intelligent and have same frequency as me a.ka. can talk to me easily. If not, the fortune-teller advised me to dump the girl. Some people I know call me a narcissistic (Zi Lian) person. Maybe I am, haha. Think should add another one. Indecisive when it comes to love. Haiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home